Dear Parents,I want to welcome your children to first grade! Below is a list of supplies your child will need. Please read carefully so that you purchase only the correct or necessary items.
* four or five pencils with erasers PENCILS MUST BE SHARPENED AT HOME!!! (NO mechanical pencils or pens allowed)
* a pack of dry erase markers dark colors (black and red are best) (NO Sharpies or similar permanent markers)
* a glue stick (NO bottled glue)
* a plastic or wooden ruler. It must measure inches on one side and cm on the other.
* two plastic or fabric pencil cases (NO boxes) One is to hold 4 sharpened pencils with erasers. The other is to hold colored pencils, markers, a glue stick. PENCILS MUST BE SHARPENED AT HOME!!!
* two boxes of tissues and two rolls of paper towels
* one container of Lysol disinfectant wipes
* one lunch box (MUST BE SEPARATE from the book bag)
I DO STRONGLY recommend that parents label sweaters, lunch boxes, and pencil cases.