Sunday, January 30, 2022

Notices for Jan. 31 to Feb. 4

 Dear Parents,

           God willing, I hope to be back this week.  This week's lesson plan might need some adjusting as I find out whatever assignments or quizzes were not done during my absence.  I plan to reschedule in this week and the next any of those tests so please review whatever study guides I have  already posted. I will give you at least one day advance notice and repost the study guide before any of these tests.  

           This week I plan to give the End of Module 2 Math Test,  the Reading Tests on The Recess Queen and  Far from Home, and the Spelling quiz on last week's words. 

             This Thursday is the feast of St. Blaise so we will have Mass at 9:00 and all children will have their throats blessed.  This Friday classes will have 12:00 dismissal due to our monthly faculty meeting.  

Lesson Plan for Jan. 31 to Feb. 4