Saturday, September 12, 2020

Important Notice to First Grade Parents:

 Dear Parents,

           Most of you have accepted my invitation to google classroom which includes ALL of  my remote learners (thanks).  However, it is also important that all my in person learners accept this invitation as well.  Six of you have not yet accepted my invitation.  For all of you who have responded I have sent your username and password for our Reading program:  www.pearsonrealize.com . I assigned the book Stellaluna.  as well as Lesson 1 of the Readers's Writer's Journal so you can view at home. Pages will be done in class.  In the journal you need to click on Menu on the top right in order to go to the next page. You will not be able to see these till 9/14 Mon. 

         I also sent you the link for the on-line Math workbook for Module 1.  I will also be sending one for our on-line Religion program by next week.  Just in case we must all go remote, it is very important that you all  are ready to use google classroom in order to continue instruction because this is where I would be posting assignments as well as communicating with you.  Please be sure that you use only mssaville@olqmnyc.org to email me and I will respond using  your child's email on google classroom.  I want to make sure this works for all of us. 

      Hopefully all remote learners have picked up the packet I left on Friday at school near the office.  If not, please try to do so as soon as possible.  I plan to use it this week with all students.  In-person learners will receive their packets on Monday.  These packets should ONLY be used during class time! I cannot provide extra copies so please take care of them.  

     Enjoy the rest of your weekend!