Saturday, January 2, 2021

Notices for Jan. 4 to 8

 Dear Parents,  

          Welcome back!  I hope you all had a safe and relaxing break.  I want to thank you very much for your Christmas gifts.  I appreciate your thoughtfulness so very much.  I will send thank you cards home with the children. This week we are having Mass on Wed. for the feast of the Epiphany which marks the end of the Christmas season.  On Wed. also I will be meeting with the coach from 10:45 to 11:30 to prepare students for MAP testing this month.  The only test for this week will be a Writng Assessment on opinion writing based on characters from the last two books we read.  More details will be posted on google classroom for homework. Next week on Mon., Jan. 11 we will have early 12:00 dismissal.

Lesson Plan for 1/4 to 1/8