Sunday, January 24, 2021

Notices for Week of Jan. 25 to 29

 Dear Parents,

            This Monday it is my turn to meet with Mr. Woods about report cards from 10:15 to 11:00. On Wed. I will be having my weekly meeting with the coach from 9:15 to 10:00 so I will not be available during those periods.  I will leave work for the class to do.  This week there will be a Social Studies Quiz on Tues., a Vocabulary Quiz on Going to School on Wed., and a Religion Quiz on Chapter 15 on Thurs. 

         Report cardss will be distributed in class or mailed out on Feb. 4th.  On Fri., Feb. 5 dismissal will be at 12:00 so that Parent Teacher Conferences can be held via zoom from 1:00 to 6:00 pm.  I will be setting up a time schedule for all parents later this week.  

          So what's up this week?  National Chocolate Day is on Wed. and National Corn Chip Day is on Fri.  Please be sure to check google classroom for daily homework assignments and study guides. Thanks.


Lesson Plan for Jan. 25 to Jan. 29