Sunday, February 14, 2021

Notices for Feb. 16 to 19

 Dear Parents,

          I hope all your children had a nice break and a great Valentine's Day! This week we will have our Ash Wednesday Mass at 10:00.  Our only test this week will be our Spelling Quiz on the sight words on Friday.  This week I ask that each student choose one special book to read to the class.  I will asking individual students to read to the class and respond to some questions on both Thursday and Friday.  I will also question students on the leveled readers I assigned. 

        In Religion students will be learning about the Stations of the Cross, which we will be attending every Friday afternoon in church.  In Math we will continue to work on place value.  In Social Studies we are continuing to study Citizenship and in Science we will begin studying Changes in Matter, as part of Physical Science.   See you soon!

Lesson Plan for Feb. 16 to 19