Sunday, September 19, 2021

Notices for Sept. 20 to 24

 Dear Parents,

         Please be aware that, as stated on the school blog, breakfast for students is served ONLY between 8:00 and 8:20 am.  We have been leaving to go to church at 8:15 so I usually start giving out breakfast BEFORE prayers. I need to begin teaching at 8:30 and all must be put away by then. Some students have been arriving very late.  Students should be here for prayers, and earlier if they wish to have time for breakfast.    The students' lunch period is from 11:00 to 11:45. 

         This week I plan to have all students start using their personal white boards for Math so I would appreciate that parents make sure their children have their board, at least two dark dry erase markers, and a dry erase eraser. I will be sending the slips for the three different Highlights magazines this week. See google classroom for details. 

        I notice that a few parents are still clicking "submit" for homework on google classroom.  This is not necessary if students are doing homework in their workbooks.  All that is needed is that they complete the work daily and bring in their book so I can check.  

        I have been entering grades on Educate so you can keep track of your child's progress.  This week students have Vocabulary, Reading, Phonics, and Spelling tests.  Next week there will be a Religion and Math test.  Study guides for both will be available on google classroom by Friday.


Lesson Plan for Sept. 20 to 24