Saturday, September 11, 2021

Notices for Week of Sep. 13 to 17

 Dear Parents,

          Thank you for your cooperation.   All have accepted my invitation to google classroom (except one). Although I will be posting some messages on this blog, most of my communication with you from now on will be via google classroom. It is very important that you click on "classroom" in your google account and under the "classwork" tab DAILY to see assignments and study guides. Besides that, I will also be posting a link on my blog to view each week's lesson plan but please be aware that often modifications may be necessary.  

        Every evening I post the homework assignment for the following day and on Fridays I post information about upcoming quizzes the following week so that students have time to prepare. It is very important that students bring to school and take home their homework folder every day. Any copies I send home cannot be replaced so I suggest making an extra copy to keep at home for safe keeping.  

       Some parents have not yet sent in the TWO required EMERGENCY CARDS and the set of sign in sheets.  These are ALL due in the office by this Friday. Although I did not put this on my supply list, I need to ask all parents to send in ONE package of blank printing paper (about 100 sheets is fine).  These will be sent to the office so test copies can be made. This is necessary since at present there are not enough chrome books for all students. Two parents have already sent it in so this excludes you.

      When I begin sending books home for homework assignments, PLEASE make sure your child ONLY does the work assigned for that day and that he brings the books back to school the following day so I can check.  Be aware that we are still awaiting a few workbooks. Please do not cover books unless the covers are clear since this often confuses children dealing a lot of different workbooks. 

       As always thank you for your cooperation and support! 


Lesson Plan for Sept. 13 to 17