Sunday, June 23, 2019

Notices for June 24 to 26

Dear Parents,
     We finally reached the end of our school year!  On Monday students may dress up. On Monday at 10:00 there will be an Awards Ceremony for special awards  (not report card certificates).  On Tuesday at about 11:00 we will have our End of the Year party. Please bring in one dollar, at least two juice containers, and your ONE  treat to share with the class. Dismissal on Monday and Tuesday is at 3:15. On Wednesday, we will have our End of the Year Mass at 10:00 followed by the eighth grade graduation ceremony. After that report cards will be distributed and Honor Certificates (first, second, and effort) will be given out.  Dismissal on Wed. is at 1:00 and we have been directed to bring your children outside in front of the building to be picked up.
      Students should bring book bags and their lunch boxes as usual on Mon. and Tues.  Students may bring a coloring or an activity book, a doll, cards, or a toy with which they can play at their desk.  NO ELECTRONICS OF ANY KIND. There is going to be much moving around in the room and in and out of class and these can be easily lost or misplaced. Please remember to leave the books and folders I sent home AT HOME so you can take the rest of the books home this week.
      I'm sorry my blog is late this one time.  I had a mini emergency at home.  If you have              questions, please see me in the morning.                                                            Ms. Saville 


****IMPORTANT NOTICE:  EVERYONE MUST BE IN FULL SCHOOL UNIFORM TOMORROW. At 10:00 we will our class Mass  followed by the 8th grade Graduation Ceremony.  At 12:00 Mr. Woods will start to give out Report Cards and Honors.   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT DISMISSAL ON WEDNESDAY IS AT 1:00.  Please make arrangements  so that your child is picked up on time.  I need to leave right at dismissal time on that day since I have an important repair appointment that I had to make for that afternoon and I'd like to see all my students off before I go.   Of course the school will be open in case of emergency delays.