Saturday, September 5, 2020

A Look Ahead

 Dear Parents,

         It was a pleasure meeting most of you via our zoom meeting on Friday and I want to welcome those I have not yet met.  Regarding your questions,  I  checked out the personal white boards on Amazon and ask that you wait before ordering. I will let you know Friday, Sept. 11 about ordering it as well as letting you know of any other updates.  You may definitely buy dry erase markers and a dry erase eraser. Please try to have all your child's supplies ready by Mon., Sept. 14.

          I have set up a username and password for each student for the Ready Gen program so that you will be able to access the books we will be using on-line as well as  the other ELA resources it provides. I will provide this information either by email or on the blog in a few days.    For the Eureka  Math program I sending you this info so that you can view the student workbook we will be using, but I ask that you do NOT have your child try to do work ahead of time. You may copy and paste the following on your address bar:

 https://1.cdn.edl.io/oKNgJG2dvSBahoJuNaxpB0upw1vvuB3VVPO6uIQ0BokNqwtr.pdf

              I want to remind you that it is very important that if you send in a lunch or snack for your child, it MUST be something they can handle independently. Students should also have a  small zip lock bag in which to store their masks while they are eating. Students must keep socially distant during lunch (especially since they are not wearing their masks) which  means remaining in their seats, not interacting until better circumstances allow for it.

       Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!