Sunday, September 20, 2020

Important Notices for Week of Sept. 21 to 25

 Dear Parents,

           As noted on the school blog, this Friday, Sept. 25, dismissal will be at 12:00 noon.  When checking my google classroom, I noticed that all remote learners HAVE accepted my invitation and so you are all in and ready.  However, three of my in-class learners have NOT.  It is very important that you do that this week because I have sent some important links there last week and have also sent your username and password for www.pearsonrealize.com so have access to our Reading program.  I also sent the link for the Eureka Math student workbook for Module 1. You will need both in order to follow what we are doing in class and to review for any upcoming assessments.                                                                On Monday, I will place an index card in the folder of all in-class learners with the www.classroomgoogle.com    username and password and the www.pearsonrealize.com  username and password.  I will send you the Math link as soon as you accept my invitation to google classroom.  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR CHILD"S FOLDER.  If you are still having trouble please see me at dismissal.                                                                                                                                          This past Friday, although I needed to be absent, I came to school to leave a folder with hard copies so that student copies could be made over the weekend. If they are ready, you will be able to pick them up this week.                                                                                                                                                         I will continue to use the slides and the same packet this week.  Please keep all your child's work in a folder including the packet with all completed pages and additional work done in class.   I  will be posting some homework this week which will require studying certain pages in your packet.                         Until further notice, student lunch period is from 12:45 to 1:30 and since it is also lunch period for all teachers, I will not be in the room at that time. A reminder to all remote learners that they should be in class mode. Students should be sitting up in a stationary chair in front of a table and with all their materials beside them. I should be able to see their faces at all time during instruction.  Thank you to all parents for your cooperation and patience during this difficult time.