Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Welcome to First Grade

 Dear Parents, 

          School begins tomorrow, Sept. 9  at 8:00 am. For more remote learners, please see invite information below for zooming in to class tomorrow. We also have  class regular time on Thursday. This Friday we are closed.

Please log on to zoom and enter the following:  Meeting ID: 99681258524  Pass code is 776668.  Please log in and stay in the waiting room till I let you in.  Be patient just in case!

This was set up as a recurring meeting so you can continue to use it every day.

The rest of you I will see in person -----six feet away---- masks on-----and  with a SMILE!

Everyone please bring your supplies. Please make EVERYTHING IS STORED IN YOUR CHILD'S ZIP LOCK BAG.  Clorox wipes will be stored away for class use as needed.

I invited you all to google classroom. Please accept my invitation so I can email you with the information you will need.  I see that some of you have sent me an email but I need to respond using your child's email so please accept my invitation to google classroom as you did last year so we can proceed.  Thank you.